"Pro-Active Strategies for Inclusion in Today’s Workplace and Community"
A broad array of expert speakers will share best practices on:
• Addressing hate and bias incidents
• Learning to be positive and proactive mentors and allies
• Developing and supporting inclusive leadership
• Creating an LGBTQA-Friendly Workplace
Registration opens soon.
Please plan to attend, and bring some co-workers!
Diversity Council members receive a discounted registration fee.
Discounted student registration fees available.
- Occurs Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 @ 8:00 am – 2:00 pm