Here are a selection of brief news items from this week's paper edition, and possibly a few news briefs that didn't make it in the paper.
How do you stage a theater performance of a beloved movie that just about everyone has already seen and still get people to show up? That was …
They don’t want it in Holmen, and they don’t want it in Onalaska. Some don’t want it at all.
- Cicero landlord with La Crosse tie gets life in fire that killed 7
- Onalaska bar fight results in felony charge
- Humane Society gets $5,000 grant from ASPCA
- Lyn Halvorson returns to La Crosse district as nutrition program leader
- Bangor teacher one of 62 Wisconsin teachers to achieve national certification
Members of the Holmen School Board on Monday night voted to move forward with adding two referendum questions to the April ballot that would ask voters to give the board the authority to raise the district’s revenue limit by a total of a litt…
The students in Holmen High School’s entrepreneurship class are hoping their Below Zero model store will bring some comfort to a Holmen Middle School student and his family.
Freezing rain and sleet clattered on our skylights and red and blue flames licked hungrily at the oak and ash chunks in the wood stove. This cold winter night seemed like an odd time for me to have visions of a steaming ear of sweet corn all …
For members of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church and their church council, the decision was easy. As debate swirled in the court of public opinion, as elected officials took hard-line stances on either side, and even as other churches stood fir…
Follow The Courier Life News
- 1 La Crosse priest cited for disorderly conduct in Wausau
- 2 Drunken driving suspect: 'A-B-C-D ... I'm gonna kill all y'all'
- 3 La Crosse man accused of having sex with 16-year-old he met on Facebook
- 4 Murder charges dismissed against Tomah man
- 5 November restaurant inspection reports added to database
From old favorites like foiled santas and snowmen to our new favorites including cranberry almond alligators and brandied cherries. Who wouldn’t love to find some of these goodies under the tree?
Finnottes Nut and Chocolate Shop
All Homes Designed Using Life Long Designs Strategies!
We have hall rentals for Weddings, Banquets, Parties and Meetings at the Fraternal Order of Eagles - (608) 782-7514
We have 3 floors with 5 different rooms to meet your needs. Ea…
Tax season is almost here! Make sure you have a professional assist you with your taxes! Call Water today! 608-782-3500
If you need help with taxes, payroll, tax planning and more, y…