Seven people were honored Wednesday at the 22nd annual Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse Wall of Fame Dinner. LeRoy Butler was the keynote speaker.
- David Russell was inducted to the Wall of Fame. He has served on the clubs' board of directors since 1997. He has also been board secretary since 1998.
- Bill Medland was inducted to the Wall of Fame. He was selected for his support of the clubs over the years.
- Stansfield Vending received the Corporate Award. For many years, Stansfield has been a great friend and supporter of the clubs. Stansfield sponsors a junior pool league at the Clinton Street Club.
- Larry and Deb Wendland received the National Helping Hand Award given by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Larry and Deb have volunteered at the club for many years, beginning with the involvement of their son, Michael, and daughter, Sarah.
- Joanne Litzow received the Distinguished Service Award. Litzow was a member of the board of directors from 1995 to 2006 and now serves on the corporate advisory board. She was inducted into the Wall of Fame in 1999.
- Ginny Iverson, was given the Presidents Award. Iverson had been a member of the board of directors from 1995 to 2006 and now serves on the corporate advisory board.
She was the first women elected president of the board, serving for two years in 1996 and 1997. In 2000, Iverson was inducted into the Wall of Fame.