ETTRICK — Two men were burned Monday by propane outside Ettrick Elementary School, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff’s Department.

Dale Anderson, 62, of Ettrick and Chad Longmair, 48, of Linwood, Minn., were assessing an exterior propane system when they were burned from a flashover from an unknown leak about 10:40 a.m., the department stated.

One man was flown to a La Crosse hospital and the other driven by ambulance.

Students were not evacuated.

0
0
0
4
0

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access for the month.

Now it's time to activate or sign up for unlimited access!

Thank you for signing up!

We have not been able to find your subscription.

Current Subscriber?

Current Subscriber?

Or

Don't have a subscription?