La Crosse County Circuit Court felony cases:
- Tkaylah Roraff, 23, no permanent address, was charged Wednesday with two counts of possession of narcotics. According to a complaint, police found heroin and syringes in her Onalaska hotel room while performing a welfare check June 1.
- Joshua Tischer, 20, of 1731 La Crescent St. No. 54 was charged Friday with burglary, misdemeanor theft, possession of an illegally obtained prescription and misdemeanor bail jumping. According to a complaint, Tischer broke into cars and a garage in the town of Campbell between March 4—5 and stole electronics, cash and a bicycle.
- Bernard Berther, 27, of Lyndon Station was charged Friday with possession of methamphetamine and possession of THC. According to a complaint, Berther had 13.4 grams of meth and 25.4 grams of marijuana when police stopped the vehicle in which he was riding Wednesday in La Crosse.
- Russell Ehlo, 31, of 1927 Kane St. was charged Friday with attempting to flee a traffic officer. According to a complaint, Ehlo led police on a mile-long chase through La Crosse’s North Side on Nov. 29.
- Brenton Bentzen, 39, of 708 Powell St. was charged Friday with 11 counts of forgery. According to a complaint, Bentzen passed stolen checks at Kwik Trip and Festival Foods stores in February and March.
- Jamie Anderson, 37, of 3401 Farnam St., was charged Friday with battery, intimidation of a victim, violating a restraining order and criminal damage to property. According to a complaint, Anderson tackled a woman on March 3, smashed her phone and threatened to kill her if she told police.
- Dennis Mueller, 54, of St. Charles, Minn., was charged Friday with fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to a complaint, Mueller rear-ended another vehicle on the Exit 4 off-ramp of Interstate 90 on March 3 and registered 0.169 on a preliminary breath test; officer found 0.7 grams of marijuana and a smoking device in his vehicle.