Administered by La Crosse County, the For Goodness’ Sake program provides donated household goods to the needy. The phone numbers listed are for local agency contacts, not the person in need. This week:
- Family with a new infant needs a crib mattress, washer and electric dryer, DVD player, television converter box and a stroller. Call Lindsey, 608-785-5841.
- WAFER food pantry, 403 Causeway Blvd., needs gluten-free items, pasta, pancake mix and syrup.
- Elderly woman needs electric stove. Call Jade, 608-785-6345.
- A person needs a toaster oven, griddle, dresser and air conditioner for wall sleeve. Call Charity, 608-785-9839.
- A person needs a king or queen mattress, couch, dresser and microwave. Call Nicole, 608-775-4232.
- Disabled woman needs bath towels and twin sheets. Call Nanette, 608-785-6445.
- People need a full-size bed, bagless vacuum and electric stove. Call Sara, 608-782-0710.
- Woman getting her own apartment needs a recliner, end table, television stands, dresser, queen-size bed and sheets, nightstand, lamp, vacuum and coffee maker. Call Anne, 608-785-6280.