La Crosse house fire caused by incense stick

2012-03-19T00:15:00Z La Crosse house fire caused by incense stick La Crosse Tribune
March 19, 2012 12:15 am

No one was injured after an unattended incense stick caused a small fire Sunday in La Crosse.

Smoke was reported coming from a house at 1220 S. Fourth St. at 1:40 p.m., according to the La Crosse Fire Department.

The fire near the back porch was quickly put out.

 

Copyright 2015 La Crosse Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

(1) Comments

  1. NobleMan
    Report Abuse
    NobleMan - June 24, 2012 10:55 am
    Gee, that area of town in the news, again. Lots of rentals filled with lots of folks that don't care about anything other than themselves. The LaCrosse version of a ghetto.
Add Comment
You must Login to comment.

Click here to get an account it's free and quick

Activate subscription button gif

Search local business directory

Hint: Enter a keyword that you are looking for like tires, pizza or doctors or browse the full business directory.


Follow The La Crosse Tribune





Latest Local Offers

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Warm up with one our winter candy favorites. Champagne bubbles…

Today's Question

Loading…

How would you characterize the funding for K-12 public education?

View Results

Featured Businesses

AD BOARD

VIEW ADS  >

SEARCH ALL ADS
Sign Up for Our Email Lists

Breaking News, News Update and Sports Update Headlines. Delivered at 11a.m. daily.

Sign up for Events, Contests and Promotions

Business report, local Business news. Delivered once per month.

New employment opportunities in the region.

Local homes for sale.

Cars, Trucks, Vans, SUVs, Motorcycles, ATVs, Boats, RV's & more

JOB BOARD

VIEW ADS  >

JOBS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
SEARCH ALL ADS

Homes