The Way it Was: Milwaukee Railroad Depot

This photo shows a 1931 view of the old Milwaukee Railroad Depot at 601 St. Andrew St.

This photo shows a 1931 view of the old Milwaukee Railroad Depot at 601 St. Andrew St., with a passenger coach standing nearby.

Completed in 1927, this 90-year-old building remains in use today as home to the Amtrak Depot, several small businesses and a ministry.

Anyone with more information about this photo or wishing to donate photos of the Coulee Region may contact the La Crosse Public Library Archives at 608-789-7136.

0
0
0
0
1

Emily Pyrek covers human interest stories, local events and anything involving dogs for the La Crosse Tribune. She is always interested in story ideas and can be contacted at emily.pyrek@lee.net.

Load comments