A postcard view from September 1924 showing the Riviera Theater Building at 1215 Caledonia St. Completed in 1920, the Riviera entertained moviegoers until 50 years ago. Its last movie, “The Ten Commandments,” was shown April 30, 1967.
This former theater building remains standing and is partly occupied by the Caledonia Street Antique Mall.
Anyone with more information about this photo or wishing to donate photos of the Coulee Region may contact the La Crosse Public Library Archives at 608-789-7136.