A recent letter touted the President Barack Obama’s steady leadership. Unfortunately, the letter left out a few accomplishments. They include:
- Unemployment is over 8 percent.
- The United States debt is $16 trillion.
- No budget has been passed during his term.
- A new entitlement passed that is now forecasted to cost more than $1.7 trillion during the next 10 years.
- 46 million people are receiving food stamps.
- A decrease in the net worth of almost all Americans.
- No plan submitted to save Social Security or Medicare.
- 14 million people are projected to lose their employer-sponsored health care.
- Gas prices are approaching $4 a gallon.
- College tuition is up over 8 percent in 2011.
- Foreign policy that has created a Middle East crisis and puts the United States at risk.
- $26 billion IOU to taxpayers from General Motors, that will likely never be paid.
Four more years? I don’t think so.