Wisconsin U.S. Rep. Ron Kind, D-La Crosse, has announced that representatives from his district office will conduct office hours in 18 counties that comprise his Third Congressional District.
Kind’s office can assist people having issues dealing with the Department of Veteran Affairs, the Internal Revenue Service, the Social Security Administration, Immigration and Naturalization Service and other federal agencies.
“The most important part of my job is having an open and accessible office for the people of central and western Wisconsin,” Kind said. “I hope people will take advantage of these opportunities to share their thoughts and seek assistance with issues they have with a federal agency.”
Office hours in Jackson, Juneau and Monroe will be held Feb. 27 in the following locations:
- 9-11 a.m.—Hatch Public Library, 111 W. State Street, Mauston.
- 10-11 a.m.—Merrillan Village Hall, 101 S. Main St..
- 10:30-11:30 a.m.—New Lisbon Memorial Library, 115 W. Park St.
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.—Tomah City Hall, 819 Superior Ave.
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.—Sparta Free Library, 124 W. Main St.
Kind’s office can also be reached by calling toll-free 1-888-442-8040 or by visiting his website: kind.house.gov.