Returning to Mt. La Crosse is David Nash! This guy is awesome you will not want to miss his upcoming performance! Happy. Hour starts at 6, music starts at 7p.m.
David Nash is a three-time finalist and 2018 runner up of the Great River Folk Fest songwriting contest. His mix of acoustic originals and covers are rustic, soulful, and energetic. You can his most recent album, “The Chase” on Spotify, YouTube, and iTunes
Happy Hour is from 6-8p.m. $2.50 domestic and ask for the Shane Special!
Please help us spread the word, we look forward to being your favorite watering hole, all year round! #SeeYouInTheStBernardRoom #Autumn #HillsOfColor #FamilyFriendly #LiveMusic
- Occurred Friday, December 27th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, February 28th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, January 31st, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, October 25th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, November 29th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm