Skip to main content

The Holmen Area Community Center is continuing to provide daily programming. Sign up for an event visiting our website at www.holmencc.org/das…

The Holmen Area Community Center is continuing to provide daily programming! Check out all of our programs below! Sign up for an event visitin…

The Holmen Area Community Center is continuing to provide daily programming. Check out all of our programs below! Sign up for an event visitin…

Franklin is a 8-year-old, neutered male, Boxer mix who is current on vaccinations. Franklin is a mellow senior boy looking for the ultimate re…

I discreetly walk into the cornfield. I remove my shirt. Underneath is a baseball uniform. I open my bag and don a baseball cap and glove.

The Holmen Area Community Center is continuing to provide daily programming! Check out all of our in-person and virtual programs below! Sign u…

Meet Manny! This sweet boy has quickly become a staff and volunteer favorite with his affectionate, loving personality! Manny is a 2-year-old,…

The Holmen Area Community Center is continuing to provide daily programming! Check out all of our in-person and virtual programs below! Sign u…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News