The November WIC clinics in Houston County are as follows:
• Nov. 1: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at La Crescent United Methodist Church, 520 N Elm Street, La Crescent
• Nov. 6: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., County Community Service Building in Caledonia
• Nov. 7: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 611 Vista Drive, Caledonia
• Nov. 13: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.: County Community Service Building, Caledonia
• Nov. 14: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 611 Vista Drive, Caledonia
Appointments and benefit pickups are available outside our regular clinic hours by request.
If you have questions about qualifications, income guidelines and/or appointment times please call our WIC Office at 507-725-5816.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.