As of 3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13 there have been 10,374 total COVID-19 tests, 9,806 negative results, and 383 positive results in the county, according to the Vernon County Office of Emergency Management.
The newest positive cases include:
- Two males 10-19 years old who are recovering at home;
- A male in his 20s who is recovering at home;
- A male in his 30s who is recovering at home;
- A female in her 20s who is recovering at home;
- Three females in their 40s who are recovering at home;
- A female in her 50s who is recovering at home;
- Three females in their 60s, one is hospitalized and two are recovering at home.
Of the total positive cases, 281 are recovered, four are hospitalized, 96 are isolating at home and there have been two deaths.
To best protect yourself and others stay home if you are sick, wear a fabric face covering when in public, practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others, and practice good hygiene.
Covid case tracker by state
Americans go back on the road: See your county's travel uptick here
COVID-19 testing, ranked state by state
Racial breakdown of COVID-19 cases
Small business relief: Who got loans?
Coronavirus spreads around the world
COVID-19: Steps for reopening states
Step by step: Make your own face mask
HIDE VERTICAL GALLERY ASSET TITLES
Concerned about COVID-19?
Sign up now to get the most recent coronavirus headlines and other important local and national news sent to your email inbox daily.