As of 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14, there have been 10,455 total COVID-19 tests, 9,871 negative results, and 390 positive results in the county, according to the Vernon County Office of Emergency Management.
The newest positive cases include:
- A male in his 30s who is recovering at home;
- A male in his 40s who is recovering at home;
- Two males in their 60s who are recovering at home;
- A male in his 70s who is recovering at home;
- A female in her 20s who is recovering at home;
- A female in her 80s who is recovering at home.
Of the total positive cases, 288 are recovered, four are hospitalized, 96 are isolating at home and there have been two deaths.
To best protect yourself and others stay home if you are sick, wear a fabric face covering when in public, practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others, and practice good hygiene.
Covid case tracker by state
Americans go back on the road: See your county's travel uptick here
COVID-19 testing, ranked state by state
Racial breakdown of COVID-19 cases
Small business relief: Who got loans?
Coronavirus spreads around the world
COVID-19: Steps for reopening states
Step by step: Make your own face mask
HIDE VERTICAL GALLERY ASSET TITLES
Concerned about COVID-19?
Sign up now to get the most recent coronavirus headlines and other important local and national news sent to your email inbox daily.