The 50th Syttende Mai Princess and Court will be crowned at the Westby Area Performing Arts Center Sunday, March 17, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
The candidates are as follows:
- Lydia Jackson, ninth-grader, daughter of Melissa and Andrew Jackson, sponsored by Living Waters Bible Camp;
- Sedona Radke, 11th-grader, daughter of Mary Gates Radke and Grant Radke, sponsored by Sons of Norway;
- Trista Rumppe, ninth-grader, daughter of Dawn and Steven Rumppe, sponsored by Embroidery and More;
- Cheyanne Nash, ninth-grader, daughter of Ashley and Brian Nash, sponsored by Wehling Farms;
- Haley Hagen, 11th-grader, daughter of Julie and John Hagen, sponsored by Ideal Flooring, LLC.
Admission is $5 for those over 12 years old, $2 for ages 6-11, and free for children under 6. All past Syttende Mai royals are welcome to attend.
Syttende Mai will be celebrated in Westby May 18-19.