Administered by La Crosse County, the For Goodness’ Sake program provides donated household goods to the needy.
The phone numbers listed are for local agency contacts, not the person in need. This week:
- A single mom with special needs children needs a vacuum. Call Rachel, 608-785-5569.
- Needed: infant stroller and bottles; kids clothing boys size 3 to 6 months and winter gear; 4T boys winter clothing; size 10 boys coat; size 10 boot for 3-year-old boy; size 4½ boot for 8-year-old boy; snowsuit for 3-month-old girl; women’s leggings size large, hands-free pumping bra, jeans size 13/14. Call Abbie, 608-785-5613
- Disabled woman needs twin size bed. Call Sherry, 608-785-3662.
- Family is seeking artificial Christmas tree. Call Abby, 608-785-5736.
- The Hunger Taskforce Food bank needs pasta and pasta sauce. Drop items off at 1240 Clinton St. or call 608-793-1002.
- WAFER food pantry needs peanut butter, tuna, mixed vegetables. Drop items off at 403 Causeway Blvd. or call 608-782-6003.
- Coats for Kids Program seeking new and gently used winter wear items (coats, hats, gloves, snow pants, boots, scarves, etc) for kids and adults. Drop off locations: The Salvation Army of La Crosse, 223 N. Eighth St.; all Kwik Trips in La Crosse, Onalaska, Holmen, West Salem and Stoddard; both Union State Bank locations in West Salem; Catholic Charities, 413 S. Third St.